Counter Tops, Inc. Quartz/Natural Stone Disclaimer:
Counter Tops Inc. warrants to the original purchaser/owner that its product, shall be free from manufacturing defects in material under normal use and service. Counter Tops Inc, at its discretion, will repair or replace product failures only due to manufacturing defects. Whether Counter Tops Inc. chooses to repair or replace your installation, we will seek to obtain the best possible result, however an exact color match cannot be guaranteed.
This Limited Warranty is available only to the original owner(s) of the residence in which Quartz/Natural Stone has been originally installed. The Limited Warranty is non-transferable and applies to Quartz/Natural Stone product only, for interior, residential application(s). This warranty is void unless the product has been paid for in full.
Under this Limited Warranty, you the customer, must provide an original receipt or proof of purchase showing that the product was paid in full, and that you are the original purchaser. Counter Tops Inc. authorized agents must be permitted sufficient time and opportunity to inspect the product(s), evaluate, and respond to any claim(s). All decisions regarding the existence of manufacturing defects or affecting this warranty shall be made by Counter Tops Inc. and shall be final and binding upon all parties.
Counter Tops Inc. is responsible to inspect the Quartz/Natural Stone material before fabricating and/or installing the Quartz/Natural Stone product. It is the end user’s responsibility to inspect the finished product before permanent installation. This warranty does not cover any defects that were visible at the time of fabrication/installation and were not avoided during fabrication/installation. This warranty does not cover products that you, the customer, decide you do not like after installation due to color, shade, pattern, or any other opinions based on personal preference. All parties must agree to comply with the terms and conditions outlined in this Limited Warranty.
Exclusions for Quartz/Natural Stone Residential Limited Warranty:
- Failure to comply with Quartz/Natural Stone recommended storage, handling, usage, supports, cutouts, and Care & Maintenance guidelines
- Exterior application
- Flooring application
- Fabrication or installation error
- Damage caused by improper use or abuse includes, but not limited to, damage from accidents, abuse of impact, chemical damage, acts of nature, job-site conditions, or structural movement
- Installed Quartz/Natural Stone product that is removed from the original place of installation
- Seam appearance, seam performance, adhesives, caulk and/or other accessory items
- Thermoforming: Product failure due to bending or curving is not covered under warranty
- Color Variance: Quartz/Natural Stone is composed of natural quartz, as a result, variance in color, size, shape and particulate distribution is an inherent trait expected of this product.
- Chips and Cracks: Chips may be caused by impact. Cracks may be caused by “dry” cutting, polishing, unevenness or improper edge details. Minimum requirements for fabrication and installation must be followed.
- Scratch: Quartz/Natural Stone is scratch resistant, but not scratch proof. Cutting boards are highly recommended.
- Blemishes: A certain level of blemishes is an inherent trait expected of this product.
- Minor conditions such as stains or water spots. Quartz/Natural Stone is stain resistant, but not stain proof. To clean tough stains, please visit our care and maintenance section of our website.
- Supplemental repair including, but not limited to, electrical, tile or wall surfaces, backsplashes, cabinetry, freight, and plumbing modifications necessary to repair Quartz/Natural Stone.
- Product usage for commercial application(s) including, but not limited to, installation in store, office or other places of business.
- Appearance of edge, re-fabrication, or polishing of surface slabs.
- Exposure to extreme heat. Trivets must be used for any hot pots, pans, crock pots, and for any heat generated items. Heat resistant pads are highly recommended.
When choosing a color, please refer to samples only as a general indication of a particular color’s design pattern, aesthetics, and hue. Samples are not guaranteed to be an exact replica of Quartz/Natural Stone slabs and may vary from the actual, installed Quartz/Natural Stone surface. Be advised that some colors contain movement or veining and due to the randomness of this effect, samples of these colors may not show this overall aesthetic.
No other warranties, express or implied, are made, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Except as provided herein, Counter Tops Inc. is not liable in tort or contract for any loss or direct, incidental, or consequential damages as a result of the use or the inability to use Quartz/Natural Stone.
Counter Tops Inc. makes no other guarantee, representation, or warranty (express or implied) with respect to its products, except as expressly stated herein. No representative, dealer, employee, installer or any other person is authorized or permitted to make, modify or change this warranty with respect to Quartz/Natural Stone product.